4 bedroom end of terrace house for sale16 HIGH STREET, CLACKMANNAN
- WELL PRESENTED END TERRACED VILLA WITH SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT
- WELCOMING ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- OPEN PLAN DINING ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS (one downstairs)
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT
- FULLY ENCLOSED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
CLOSING DATE SET FOR THURSDAY 22nd SEPTEMBER 2016 AT 12 NOON.
Well-maintained extended end terraced villa set in popular locale within the village of Clackmannan.
Clackmannan is small historical village with a variety of local amenities to suit every day needs including a Post Office, a variety of local shops, library and primary school. Clackmannan is also close to the road network and newly re-opened rail network providing easy access throughout the Wee County and onto the motorways for the larger cities of Stirling, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Perth.
Family home comprising of an entrance hallway, spacious and bright lounge, open plan dining room, modern fitted kitchen, four double bedrooms (one downstairs and family bathroom. The property benefits from a fully enclosed private rear garden with out-building.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7120551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by County Estates, Alloa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.