3 bedroom bungalow for salePett Road, Guestling, Hastings
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Gardens
- Gas Central Heating
- Partial Double Glazing
- Some updating Required
- No Chain
Located in the Guestling area, this detached chalet bungalow with accommodation comprising two reception rooms and three bedrooms. The property benefits from large gardens to the front and rear and some updating is required. Features include partial double glazing and gas central heating.
Located in the favoured village of Guestling, this detached chalet bungalow is in need of updating. Accommodation is both spacious and versatile and currently comprises two reception rooms, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and cloakroom to the ground floor with two further bedrooms to the first floor. Features include partial double glazing, gas central heating and large gardens to the front and rear. The property is being sold with no forward chain and internal viewing is recommended.
Approached via double glazed door to the front aspect. With further door to the hall.
Under stairs recess and radiator.
Lounge 17' 10" into bay x 13' ( 5.44m into bay x 3.96m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Feature fireplace with wood mantle and tiled surround. Further single glazed window to the side aspect.
Dining Room 18' 1" into bay x 13' ( 5.51m into bay x 3.96m )
With a double glazed bay window to the front aspect and further single glazed window to the side aspect. Picture rail and two radiators. Feature fireplace with wood mantle and tiled surround. Serving hatch through to the side hall.
Kitchen 10' 9" plus recess x 8' 3" ( 3.28m plus recess x 2.51m )
Fitted with wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer. Space and point for gas cooker and further space and plumbing for washing machine. Built in Larder, radiator and wall mounted gas boiler. Single glazed window to the rear aspect and door to the side hall.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 8" plus recess ( 3.51m x 3.25m plus recess )
Windows to the side and rear aspects. Picture rail and radiator.
Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and wash hand basin. Partly tiled walls, heated towel rail and single glazed window to the rear aspect.
Low level wc, partly tiled walls and radiator. Single glazed window to rear aspect.
Double glazed door to the side aspect. Stairs rising to first floor landing.
Storage cupboard. Window to the front with distant countryside view.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.38m x 3.28m )
Single glazed window to the side aspect and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" max x 10' max ( 3.78m max x 3.05m max )
Irregular shaped room with eaves storage cupboards. Leaded light single glazed window.
Front garden has a raised elevation from the road with areas of lawn and well stocked shrubs, rose bushes and mature trees.
Rear garden has a patio leading to an extensive area of lawn with a fine array of well stocked shrub borders and fenced boundaries. Side access to front garden and further gated access to end of rear garden.
Agents Note 1
This property is being sold on behalf of a corporate client. It is marketed subject to obtaining grant of probate and must remain on the market until contracts are exchanged. As part of a deceased's estate it may not be possible to provide answers to the standard property questionnaire. Please refer to the agent before viewing if you feel this may affect your buying decision.
Agents Note 2
Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56071531.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.