3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKnaphill,Woking,GU21
Offers in Region of
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Dining room
- Reception room with wood burning stove
- Three bedrooms
- Shower room and separate WC
- Private enclosed rear garden with side access
- Driveway parking and three car garage
- Outbuildings including a workshop and games room
- Double glazing throughout
Ideally located less than 500 metres to Knaphill high street is this attractive bungalow with driveway parking and three car garage.
This attractive detached bungalow is ideally located in a popular area less than 500 metres from the centre of Knaphill village with excellent access to local shops, amenities and good schools and approx 1.5 miles to Brookwood mainline train station.
There are regular buses that run into Woking town centre every 10 minutes. Externally the property has a driveway with gates leading to a double length garage, the beautifully presented private rear garden is not over-looked and has a patio area, a lawn and outbuildings including a workshop and a games room. The garden can be accessed from sliding patio doors of the dining room and has side access. Internally the property has well proportioned rooms and has plenty of potential to re-decorate to your own taste. Viewings are highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2126988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.