2 bedroom terraced house for saleGordon Terrace, Mundesley, NORWICH
Sold STC £160,000
- No Onward Chain
- Character Cottage
- Field Views
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
Set on a peaceful lane within the seaside Village of Mundesley, this character cottage is the ideal first time buy or holiday home. Offering open field views to the front, this home comprises of a Porch, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and a Bathroom. An internal viewing is recommended!
Set on a peaceful lane within the seaside Village of Mundesley, this character cottage is the ideal first time buy or holiday home. Offering open field views to the front, this home comprises of a Porch, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and a Bathroom. With privacy in abundance to the rear, an internal viewing for this home is essential.
From the original pan-tile flooring to the stripped wood doors and exposed brick, this cottage is packed with character. With the Coast and Village Centre within a short walk, you will be hard pressed to find a property offering such privacy, yet within easy reach of so many amenities. With surprisingly spacious reception rooms, this property is an ideal first step onto the property ladder, or would be a perfect second home, for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of City living.
With double glazed door to the front and tiled flooring.
Lounge 14' x 10' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.33m )
With a double glazed window to the front, electric fire place, radiator, TV point and picture rails.
Dining Room 14' x 11' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.38m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and tiled flooring.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 5' 11" ( 3.07m x 1.80m )
With fitted wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink, electric cooker point, raditaor, tiled flooring , double glazed window to the side and a door to the rear garden.
Utility Room/ Outbuilding 8' 1" x 4' 1" ( 2.46m x 1.24m )
With access to the loft.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.33m )
With double glazed window to the front looking out to field views, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 6' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.08m )
With double glazed windows to the rear, fitted airing cupboard, radiator and TV point.
With a four piece suite comprising WC, hand wash basin, bath and shower cubicle. Extractor fan, radiator, wood flooring and double glazed windows to the front and rear.
Gravelled with off road parking area,
Patio seating area, storage, outbuilding, private lawned area, with patio and summer house to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56072506.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM103675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.