3 bedroom link detached house for saleOak Coppice Close, Bishopstoke, Eastleigh
Sold STC £299,999
- Three bed house with no chain
- Long driveway & garage (currently used as an office)
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Modern re-fitted kitchen
- Double glazed conservatory with glass roof
- Spacious lounge
NO CHAIN - Three bedroom house offering well presented accommodation. On the ground floor the property has a modern re-fitted kitchen, a double glazed conservatory with glass roof and a spacious lounge. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with separate toilet. Nicely presented garden.
This family home is located in the popular area of Bishopstoke, with access to schools, local shops, Bishopstoke woods and within reach of Eastleigh town centre with its array of shops and leisure facilities, train station, bus station, airport, schools and colleges. An internal viewing of this property is strongly advised to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
Obscure double glazed front door, radiator, stairs to the first floor, door to the lounge and the kitchen
Lounge 15' 8" max x 14' 4" max ( 4.78m max x 4.37m max )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, wood laminate flooring
Kitchen 15' 8" x 8' 5" ( 4.78m x 2.57m )
Modern re-fitted kitchen with a built in dishwasher, built in washing machine and a built in fridge/freezer. There is space for a range style oven. A one and a half bowl sink unit has a cupboard below and there is further wide range of modern matching wall and base level units with roll edge worktop surfaces over. Understairs cupboard.
Conservatory 12' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.71m x 2.69m )
Double glazed windows to the side and rear, radiator, double glazed French doors to the rear garden, glass roof.
First Floor Landing
Loft access hatch, airing cupboard, doors to the three bedrooms and the bathroom and separate toilet
Bedroom 1 15' 8" x 8' 8" ( 4.78m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 6' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator
Obscure double glazed window to the side, wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with shower over, heated towel rail, tiled walls
Obscure double glazed window to the side, low level W.C,
The property benefits from a driveway providing off road parking, which continues alongside the house to the garage.
Garage ( Currently An Office )
The garage is currently being used as an office with a storage area. There is a double glazed window to the rear, a double glazed door from the garden, wood laminate flooring and power & lighting.
The rear garden has a lawn area with a patio path leading to a side gate, the door into the garage and to some steps leading to a lower level. There is a decking seating area, an artificial lawn and a timber summerhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56072509.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELH103354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.