3 bedroom detached house for salePennycress Drive, Thetford
Sold STC £230,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Master Bedroom Ensuite
This modern detached house occupies an ideal position on this popular development. The property has two receptions, three bedrooms with en-suite to master, detached garage and ample off road parking. An early viewing is highly recommended.
This modern detached house occupies an ideal position on this highly sought after development. The property offers good size accomodation comprising: two receptions, three bedrooms with en-suite to master, detached garage and ample off road parking. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance door leading into entrance hall.
Having half glazed entrance door, radiator, telephone point, thermostat control for central heating, doors to cloakroom, lounge and dining room with textured ceiling.
With white suite comprising wall mounted hand basin, close coupled WC, radiator, extractor, textured ceiling.
Lounge 16' 1" x 10' 2" ( 4.90m x 3.10m )
With radiator, TV point, Sky point, window to front aspect, french doors to rear garden, textured ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.92m )
Comprehensively fitted with range of wall and base units incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood, plumbing and space for dishwasher, space for refrigerator under work surface, wall mounted gas fired boiler serving central heating and hot water systems, radiator, tiled splash areas, textured ceiling, window to rear aspect and half glazed doors to dining room and utility room.
Utility Room 7' 2" x 5' 2" ( 2.18m x 1.57m )
Having matching base units incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing and space for washing machine, tiled splash areas, radiator, extractor, textured ceiling and half glazed door to garden.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 9' ( 2.92m x 2.74m )
With radiator, textured ceiling, window to front aspect, half glazed door to kitchen, door to hallway.
On The First Floor Landing
Having textured ceiling with access to loft space, window to rear aspect.
Master Bedroom 11' 1" x 9' ( 3.38m x 2.74m )
Having two built in wardrobes, radiator, textured ceiling, window to rear aspect and door to en-suite shower room.
With white suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap and close coupled WC, tiled splash areas, extractor, radiator, textured ceiling and window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 8' ( 2.79m x 2.44m )
Having built in wardrobe, radiator, textured ceiling, window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' x 6' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.03m )
With radiator, built in wardrobe, textured ceiling, window to rear aspect.
With white suite comprising panelled bath with shower mixer tap, pedestal wash basin, close coupled WC, tiled splash areas, extractor, built in boiler housing boiler mate, textured ceiling, window to front aspect.
Open plan area of garden to the front of the property which is laid to lawn, there is an adjacent driveway with access to SINGLE GARAGE having up and over door, pitched roof providing storage space, power and light connected, personal door to rear garden. The gravel driveway provides shared access to this and just one neighbouring property. There is also an allocated additional parking space which also provides turning area. The gate from the driveway provides access to the fully enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with paved pathways and outside tap.
Agents Note:- To the front of the property is an attractive green area with railings.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56072569.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THF104820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thetford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.