1 bedroom flat for saleCricket Green, Mitcham
- One bedroom apartments
- Fantastic investment opportunity
- Open plan living
- Secure audio-video entry system
- Allocated parking space
- 10 year NHBCV build warranty
- Prices from £292,000 to £339,000
Brook House is a stunning development of one bedroom apartments within the conservation area overlooking Mitcham Cricket Green. These private residential apartments are modern and spacious and all benefit from an allocated parking space. Prices for these apartments range from £292,000 to £393,000.
Barnard Marcus are proud to present these fantastic one bedroom apartments in the Brook House. Brook House has an enviable position located in the CR4 Post Code in the much sought after location of Mitcham, an established residential neighbourhood just 9-miles from the centre of London. The attractive Mitcham Cricket Green borders the development and both are located within the coveted Mitcham Conservation Area. The Mitcham Cricket Green is said to be the oldest continual used cricket green in London (est. 1685) and the Mitcham State Fair is one of the oldest in England.
The development is only a 3-minute walk away from Canons Leisure Centre and 6-minute walk from Mitcham Common giving quick and easy access to 460 acres of public green open space and a golf course. Brook House also has good transport links with Mitcham Eastfields Station (Zone 3) on the Southern and Thameslink Lines is within easy cycling and walking distance being just 5 and 15 minutes respectively.
Brook House is a modern design low rise building with lifts servicing all floors, secure audio-voice entry systems for each apartment and one allocated parking space per apartment. These apartments range from £292,000 to £339,000. This is a fantastic investment opportunity allowing for reservation of these apartments off plan.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTM104056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Mitcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.