2 bedroom apartment for saleMilbourne Court, Milbourne Street, Carlisle
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A LUXURIOUS APARTMENT WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF CITY CENTRE - LOOK NO FURTHER!
- THIS LIFT SERVICED UPPER FLOOR APARTMENT BOASTS STYLISH
- HIGH QUALITY FIXTURES AND FITTINGS,
- LIVING RM & DINING RM WITH JULIET BALCONY, FITTED KITCHEN
- 2 DBLE BEDRMS WITH MASTER ENSUITE, BATHRM, D/G, ELECTRIC HEATING, COVERED CAR PARKING WITH REMOTE ACCESS.
- ENERGY RATING C
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A LUXURIOUS APARTMENT WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE CITY CENTRE? - LOOK NO FURTHER!
This first floor apartment boasts stylish, high quality fixtures and fittings throughout. The apartment is approached through a secure entry system into well maintained communal areas with lifts service and stairs to all levels. The accommodation comprises of spacious entrance hallway with two double storage cupboards, open plan living room and dining room, fitted kitchen with external window, master bedroom leading into ensuite shower room, a further double bedroom and contemporary bathroom suite. The apartment benefits from electric heating, double glazing and allocated parking in the secure under cover car park. VIEWING IS TRULY IMPERATIVE TO APPRECIATE.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56072659.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.