3 bedroom terraced house for saleBoyer Street, Derby
Sold STC £97,000
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED TERRACED PROPERTY
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS PLUS STUDY
- ENCLOSED LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE AND MAJOR COMMUTING LINKS FROM IT'S POSITION
This SUPERBLY WELL PRESENTED AND CONVENIENTLY LOCATED TERRACED PROPERTY is situated within EASY REACH OF DERBY CITY CENTRE, EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES AND MAJOR COMMUTING LINKS FROM IT'S POSITION.
This SUPERBLY WELL PRESENTED AND CONVENIENTLY LOCATED TERRACED PROPERTY is situated within EASY REACH OF DERBY CITY CENTRE, EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES AND MAJOR COMMUTING LINKS FROM IT'S POSITION. The spacious property on offer has been enhanced to a high standard by the current owners with glorious features such as character fireplaces and stripped wooden doors. The accommodation benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and, in brief, comprises Lounge, Dining room, Kitchen, Bathroom, two double Bedrooms, Study/Bedroom three and enclosed rear Garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 6" into recess ( 3.63m x 3.51m into recess )
Having front elevation uPVC door with double glazed inset and double glazed window over with obscurred glass, two front elevation double glazed windows, feature fireplace with wooden surround, tile background and inset multi fuel burner, laminate flooring, meter cupboard, coving, radiator and door leading into
Dining Room 12' x 11' 5" into recess ( 3.66m x 3.48m into recess )
Habing rear elevation double glazed window, space for a dining table, stairs rising to first floor, under-stairs storage, additonal original feature cupboard, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen 10' 8" x 5' 9" ( 3.25m x 1.75m )
Having a matching white range of floor and wall mounted units with solid wooden work-surfaces over and tile splash-backs, one and half bowl sink with mixer tap, intergal electric fan assisted oven with four ring ceramic hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, side elevation double glazed door with obscurred glass providing access to rear Garden, side elevation double glazed window, tile flooring, coving, radiator and door leading into
Bathroom 10' x 5' 4" ( 3.05m x 1.63m )
Having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level Wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, contemporary free-standing bath rub with stainless steel mixer tap with shower attachment over, tile flooring, tiling to walls, two side elevation double glazed windows with obscurred glass and heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
Having doors leading into
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 6" into recess ( 3.63m x 3.51m into recess )
Having front elevation double glazed window, feature fireplace with Victorian style surround and inset grate, and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' 5" into recess ( 3.63m x 3.48m into recess )
Having rear elevation double glazed window, feature fireplace with Victorian style surround and inset grate, storage cupboard, radiator and door leading into
Study/bedroom Three 8' 11" x 5' 11" ( 2.72m x 1.80m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window, laminate flooring, wall mounted gas central heating combination 'Baxi' boiler and radiator.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed low maintenance Garden incoporating an artificial lawn, decked seating area, gated access to the front of the property and boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.