4 bedroom detached house for saleLondon Road, Brentwood
- 4 Bedroom detached house with attached garage
- St. Peters School Catchment area
- Direct access to M25 and A12
- Close to Brentwood's Main Line Station
- Plans approved for further development
- 50' front driveway offering ample parking for several vehicles
- Close to Brentwood's lively Town Centre with restaurants, bars & shops
- South facing unoverlooked rear garden in excess of 120'
Located on the sought after west side of Brentwood and giving convenient access to Brentwood's Mainline Station and High Street, is this established four bedroom detached family home, which boasts a south facing, unoverlooked rear garden, in excess of 120'.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to acquire this four bedroom detached family residence, situated on the sought after west side of Brentwood. This family home benefits from being within the St. Peter's School catchment area and is located within easy access of the M25 and A12. Brentwood Mainline Station and the town centre, with its array of boutique shops. friendly restaurants and popular bars are close by. South Weald Country Park is nearby.
The property is spread over three levels and planning permission has been approved for a double storey side and rear extension.
To the front of the house there is ample parking for several vehicles.
On the ground floor there is a fitted kitchen and two well-appointed reception rooms. The dining room has French doors leading to the rear garden and both rooms boast higher than average ceilings, giving the feeling of space and light. On the first floor there are three bedrooms. There is a modern shower room with a separate cloakroom. Stairs to the second floor lead to the fourth bedroom which has laminate flooring and access to the ample eave storage space.
The property boasts an unoverlooked, well established rear garden which is south facing and in excess of 120'.
Reception Hall - 4.95m max (16'3 max ) -
Sitting Room - 4.47m x 3.84m (14'8 x 12'7) -
Dining Room - 4.11m x 3.28m (13'6 x 10'9) -
Kitchen - 3.07m x 2.21m (10'1 x 7'3) -
Master Bedroom - 4.60m x 3.56m (15'1 x 11'8) -
Bedroom 2 - 4.11m x 3.56m (13'6 x 11'8) -
Bedroom 3 - 2.69m x 2.08m (8'10 x 6'10) -
Bedroom 4 - 4.06m x 3.00m max (13'4 x 9'10 max) -
Shower Room / Separate Wc -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56077468.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26502518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keith Ashton , Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.