3 bedroom terraced house for saleVernon Avenue, Southsea, Hampshire
- Perfect investment property
- 3 bed terrace property, no forward chain
- In need of refurbishment
- Sunny rear garden
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating E (54)
A Fantastic opportunity for buyers to invest in a spacious property with a sunny rear garden located in a quiet road in Southsea.The three double bedrooms really stand out and the separate lounge and dining room will be perfect for a cosy night in or entertaining guests. There is even potential to develop a modern open plan kitchen/diner.Whatever your style this property is a great blank canvas to put your own stamp on. You are surrounded by shops, transport links and places to eat which are easily reached by foot.Please book a viewing today as this property isn’t one to be missed.
What the Owner says:
I have owned this property now for over 40 years. I have loved living here being close to the park and the seafront where I take my dog for a walk and then stroll down to the shops which are right on my doorstep.I feel that my home is perfect for an investor or a first time buyer to make it their own.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'1 x 10'8 (4.30m x 3.25m)
- Dining Room: 14'9 x 8'9 (4.50m x 2.67m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'5 x 7'5 (3.79m x 2.26m)
- Conservatory: 8'5 x 6'4 (2.57m x 1.93m)
- Downstairs Toilet
- Bedroom 1: 11'4 x 10'6 (3.46m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'9 x 8'9 (4.50m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'7 x 7'4 (3.53m x 2.24m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56080453.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42224290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.