1 bedroom flat for sale

Plot 42, Almond Drive, Round House Park, Cringleford

Sold STC £110,000

Property Description

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

Last remaining shared ownership apartment on the popular Round House Park development by Kier Living and Bedfordshire Pilgrim Housing Association.

Plot 42 offers a one bedroom ground floor apartment with fitted kitchen as standard.

75% shared ownership with no rent to be paid on the remaining 25%. A minimum of 5% deposit required.

Any interested party should register with Bedfordshire Pilgrim Housing Association prior to enquiring with Kier Living. You will be issued with a registration number which is required by Kier before proceeding.

If you have any further questions, please contact Kier on 01603 717084.

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
13 September 2016

Nearest stations

  • Norwich (3.3 mi)
  • Wymondham (5.8 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Bidwells, Norwich

16 Upper King Street, Norwich, NR3 1HA

01603 950065 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Norwich (3.3 mi)
  • Wymondham (5.8 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Bidwells, Norwich

16 Upper King Street, Norwich, NR3 1HA

01603 950065 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference NNO160131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.