3 bedroom terraced house for saleLords Mead, Eaton Bray
Sold STC £315,000
- BEDFORDSHIRE VILLAGE LOCATION
- SITUATED IN A SMALL SELECT CLOSE JUST OFF THE HIGH STREET
- MODERN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- LIVING/DINING ROOM PLUS A CONSERVATORY
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, TWO WITH BUILT-IN WARDROBES
- MASTER WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- CLOAKROOM/ WC
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- EPC RATING: C
BEDS VILLAGE - 3 DOUBLE BEDS - EN-SUITE TO MASTER - CLOAKROOM/WC - KITCHEN/DINER - CONSERVATORY - INTEGRAL GARAGE. Situated in a select close just off the High Street is this modern three double bedroom home with en-suite to master, contemporary kitchen/breakfast room, living/dining room, conservatory, cloakroom/WC and integral garage.
Situated in the heart of Eaton Bray, within easy walking distance of the village shops, is this mid-terraced spacious home. The ground floor offers a modern kitchen with breakfast bar, cloakroom/WC, good sized living/dining room with doors opening to a conservatory. There is also a door to the integral garage.
The first floor features three double bedrooms, two of which have built-in wardrobes and the master with an en-suite shower room, and a family bathroom.
The garden has been landscaped to give minimal maintenance and offers a sunny aspect.
There is driveway parking to the front and further visitor parking bays in the close.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4064971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Giblin Property, Eaton Bray and surrounding villages. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.