3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillbutts Lane, Rochdale
- Modern Newly Built Mews
- Three Bedrooms
- Quality Fixtures and Fittings Throughout
- Choice of Kitchen and Bathroom
- Landscaped Gardens to Front and Rear
- Gated Development
- Off Road Parking (Garage optional)
- GCH and Double Glazed Throughout
- Help To Buy Scheme Available
GRAB YOURSELF A BARGAIN AND BUY THIS STUNNING SHOWHOUSE COMPLETE WITH ALL THE EXTRAS located on a select development on the outskirts of Rochdale Town Centre. There are 16 beautifully appointed homes comprising of six Mews style properties and ten semi detached situated within a gated complex and ideal for the first time buyer.
These supurb homes offer spacious living accommodation. Internally you are welcomed by an entrance hallway leading through to a spacious lounge, there is a luxury fully fitted kitchen and utility room with wc and wash/hand basin. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms (master ensuite) and a further single bedroom with built in storage. The family bathroom comes complete with an over bath mixer shower. To the outside there are landscaped gardens to the front and rear, off road parking with the option of a garage.
THIS IS A FANTASTIC BARGAIN!!!!! Help to buy scheme also available. Call now to avoid disappointment on 01706 521800
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56081152.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7146061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bond & Co Estates Ltd, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.