3 bedroom house for saleOregon Avenue, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3
- Beautiful 3 bedroom garden terrace house
- Ready to walk into accommodation
- Two reception rooms
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Approximatley 54ft lawned rear garden
Beautifully presented three bedroom garden terrace house, offering immaculate and ready to walk into accommodation. Situated in a popular residential location close to shops, schools, bus routes and other local amenities.
Accommodation comprising hallway, lounge, dining room, modern kitchen, three first floor bedrooms and modern three piece bathroom suite. Externally with a paved garden to the front and approximately a 54ft garden to the rear with paved and lawned areas. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Viewing highly recommended to be able to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Bedroom 1 - 11'10 x 9'10 -
Bedroom 2 - 9'3 x 9'7 -
Bedroom 3 - 6'7 x 6'0 -
Reception 1 - 11'10 x 10'3 -
Reception 2 - 11'5 x 10'0 -
Kitchen - 13'1 x 5'5 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56081935.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26503111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.