3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMendips Walk, Fareham
Sold STC £240,000
- THREE BEDROOM
- END OF TERRACED HOUSE
- KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM AND CONSERVATORY
- INTEGRAL GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
This well presented three bedroom end of terraced home is situated in the sought after location of Mendips Walk in Fareham. This property boasts a wealth of accommodation such as kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, three bedrooms, integral garage, driveway parking and enclosed rear garden.VIEW NOW
This well presented three bedroom end of terraced home is situated in the sought after location of Mendips Walk in Fareham. This property boasts a wealth of accommodation such as kitchen/ breakfast room, conservatory, three bedrooms, integral garage, driveway parking and enclosed rear garden. VIEW NOW TO AVOID MISSING OUT!!!
Laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, radiator.
Lounge/ Diner 25' 2" max x 10' 6" max ( 7.67m max x 3.20m max )
Newly painted, re-fitted carpet, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, electric fire and gas point, television point, telephone phone, two radiators, door leading to kitchen/ breakfast room.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 9' 4" max x 8' 5" max ( 2.84m max x 2.57m max )
Brand new kitchen, wall and base units with work surface over, built in wine rack, space for washing machine, brand new gas hob and electric oven, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled flooring, newly painted, smooth ceiling, arch opening onto conservatory.
Conservatory Area 20' 3" x 5' 8" max ( 6.17m x 1.73m max )
Newly painted, UPVC double glazed door and windows to rear with fitted blinds, radiator, breakfast bar.
Stairs from lounge, radiator, loft hatch with ladder, fitted carpet, doors leading to:
Bedroom One 14' 3" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.34m max x 3.61m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, refitted carpet, newly painted, built in wardrobes, chest of drawers and shelving, airing cupboard, television point and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.29m max x 3.58m max )
Built in wardrobes, newly fitted boiler (October 2015), re-fitted carpet, newly painted, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 8' 2" ( 2.77m x 2.49m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, newly painted, re-fitted carpet, smooth ceiling, radiator.
Partially tiled walls, vanity sink, laminate flooring, double glazed dual aspect window to rear, bath with shower over, heated towel rail, smooth ceiling, freshly painted.
Tarmac drive, area laid to lawn, pathway leading to entrance porch.
Side access, enclosed by brick wall and panel fencing, shed, lawn area, mature shrub borders with shingle finish, hard stand seating area.
Integral garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56082241.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.