3 bedroom terraced house for saleLewis Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea
Sold STC £220,000
- Mid-Terraced House
- Three Double Bedrooms`
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Additional Study
- Conservatory / Sun Room
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
An exciting opportunity to acquire this beautifully presented family home situated in highly favoured residential area of St Leonards close to good local schooling and amenities. This must see property boasts three double bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen & bathroom, additional study & conservatory.
An exciting opportunity to acquire this beautifully presented family home situated in highly favoured residential area of St Leonards close to good local schooling and amenities. This must see property boasts spacious accommodation comprising three double bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen & bathroom, additional study & conservatory/dining room. The property further benefits from a newly fitted combi boiler and newly fitted double glazing. Externally the property benefits from off road parking to the front with a good size garden to the rear.
Under the terms of the Estate Agents Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is an employee of the Connells Group.
Private front door into
with stairs to upper floor accommodation with storage cupboard under, wall mounted centrally heated radiator, door into
Lounge 12' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.68m x 3.51m )
Wooden flooring, feature fireplace, coving, TV & telephone points and a double glazed window to the front aspect
Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.45m x 2.72m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising a matching range of wall and base level storage units with drawers beneath work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, gas cooker point with chimney style extractor hood over and tiled splash backs, solid oak flooring, plumbing & space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and double glazed sliding patio doors into
Conservatory / Dining Room 12' 4" x 7' 5" ( 3.76m x 2.26m )
Tiled flooring, wall mounted centrally heated radiator, double glazed windows to the side and rear aspects with doors afording access to the rear garden
Study 8' 7" x 5' 7" ( 2.62m x 1.70m )
Wall mounted centrally heated radiator, TV & telephone points and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
From Entrance Hall stairs rise to
With access to loft space, door into
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.92m )
With a wall mounted centrally heated radiator, built in wardrobe and a double glazed window to the rear aspect
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.38m x 3.00m )
With a wall mounted centrally heated radiator, airing cupboard and a double glazed window to the front aspect
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.77m )
With a wall mounted centrally heated radiator, built in cupboard and a double glazed window to the rear aspect
Fitted with a modern & matching suite comprising a panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c, newly fitted corner shower cubicle with integrated shower unit, fully tiled with a double glazed window to the front aspect
To the front of the property there is off road parking for two cars
To the rear of the property the garden is very well presented and maintained with an area of raised decking with wooden ballustrade and steps down to a good size area of lawn being level and enclosed with wooden shed and planted borders
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56082316.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.