2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCoach Road, Rotherham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £220,000-£230,000
- Two/Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Highly regarded location in Greasbrough
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Early viewing highly recommended
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 2/3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW IN GREASBROUGH - MUST BE VIEWED - Early viewing is essential for this attractive Detached Bungalow which briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Diner, Conservatory, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Ample Parking, Garage & Gardens.
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 2/3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW IN GREASBROUGH - MUST BE VIEWED! An early viewing is essential for this attractive Detached Bungalow which briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Diner, Conservatory, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Ample Parking, Garage & Gardens.
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall with central heating radiator.
This beautifully presented lounge has an attractive dressed stone fire surround with inset gas fire, decorative coving to the ceiling, a upvc double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
The dining room has a double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
The kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of wall, base and drawer units plus glazed display units, contrasting worktops, an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, built-in double oven, 4-ring ceramic hob with decorative canopy above and extractor. There is space for a washing machine and fridge/freezer and an integrated dishwasher. There is a tiled floor and a upvc double glazed window to the rear. A upvc double glazed door opens onto the side of the property.
This beautifully presented conservatory has upvc double glazed windows, a heater and upvc double glazed, double doors opening onto the rear.
Bedroom One 11' x 16' 5" ( 3.35m x 5.00m )
This well proportioned room has a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.89m x 3.07m )
With double glazed window to the front an a central heating radiator.
This stylish recently re-fitted bathroom features a white suite to comprise of a bath, a large walk-in shower, low flush w.c. and a wash basin with storage. There is a heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the side.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a driveway which provides ample off-road parking for three cars. At the rear is a block patio patio area which is perfect for outdoor entertaining with a lawned garden beyond with plants, trees and shrubs.
With electric up-and-over door, power, light and water.
The property also has Solar Panels.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56082352.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.