3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOrchard Drive, Meopham, Kent
- 3 bedroom extended semi-detached bungalow
- Well presented garden
- Walking distance to station & local amenities
- Plenty of parking with large garage
- Scope for improvement (subject to consents)
- EPC energy rating E (51)
If you're looking for a property with bags of potential, and the opportunity to extend (subject to the necessary planning consent), then look no further.This attractive bungalow is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac within the area of Meopham boasting the advantage of being only a short walk away from great schools for both primary & secondary, a good number of local shops, bus stop and not to forget the mainline station.When entering the property, you will immediately notice just how spacious the home is with a lovely open plan feel throughout. With the addition of the dining area & breakfast area, this has certainly provided the all-important extra living accommodation that so many families need. The kitchen/breakfast area is a great size, and is also a separate utility room. For those who require a 4th bedroom, the bungalow also lends itself well for a loft conversion (subject to the necessary planning).As you step into the good sized rear garden, you will notice the fantastic outdoor space which is both enclosed and very private. There is also a handy garage which is a superb size, offering the chance to store much larger than average vehicles or even use as a useful workshop.We expect this property to gain lots of interest and therefore we urge you to book an appointment today to view to avoid disappointment.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area: 14'6 x 11'10 (4.42m x 3.61m)
- Dining Area: 13'11 x 8'6 (4.24m x 2.59m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 20'6 x 8'11 (6.25m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'9 x 10'4 (3.89m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'4 x 8'11 (3.76m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'11 x 8'11 (2.72m x 2.72m)
- Shower Room: 6'8 x 5'9 (2.03m x 1.75m)
- Rear Lobby
- Utility Room: 8'5 x 6'9 (2.57m x 2.06m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56082697.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13324235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Meopham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.