3 bedroom town house for saleClyde Court, Thringstone
- Recently Improved Townhouse
- Modern Breakfast Kitchen
- 19'7" Living Room/Diner
- Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Gardens, Off Road Parking
- No Upward Chain
* WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM MID TOWNHOUSE WHICH HAS UNDERGONE SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENTS THROUGHOUT BY THE CURRENT OWNER WHEREBY AN INTERNAL INSPECTION COMES HIGHLY ADVISED TO APPRECIATE THE CONTEMPORARY ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.* In brief the accommodation comprises modern breakfast kitchen measuring in excess of 19' having a range of modern units with adjacent lounge/diner again measuring in excess of 19' located on the ground floor of this home whilst to the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms along with a contemporary three piece family bathroom suite. Externally, this property offers gardens to both front and rear with the option of off road parking. Additional benefits include double glazing and gas central heating whilst the property is also offered available with no upward chain. EPC RATING C.
Entrance Hall - With stairs rising to the first floor and open aspect into the kitchen.
Dining Kitchen - 5.94m x 2.95m (19'6" x 9'8") - Having a range of modern wall and base units with space and plumbing for appliances with integral oven and grill, four ring hob and extractor, double glazed window to rear along with double glazed door to both the front and rear, matching breakfast bar, tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks with access to understairs storage.
Living Room - 5.97m x 2.92m (19'7" x 9'7") - Having double glazed windows to both front and rear with two double radiators, ceiling coving, wood flooring and television point.
Bedroom One - 4.04m x 2.92m (13'3" x 9'7") - Having double glazed window to front and double radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.23m x 1.96m (10'7" x 6'5") - With double glazed window to front with fitted roller blind and double radiator.
Bedroom Three - 1.83m x 3.45m (6'0" x 11'4") - With double glazed window to rear with fitted roller blind and double radiator.
Family Bathroom - Consisting of a contemporary three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, tiled walls, double glazed opaque window with roller blind, chrome heated towel rail, ceiling spot lights and extractor fan.
Outside - Provides.
Rear Garden - Comprising a large decked patio area with steps rising to further block paved area providing the ability to give off road parking with side fencing and garden shed.
Front Garden - Being mostly laid to lawn with pebbled and paved pathways with hedge row and fenced boundaries with gated access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56083519.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26506580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sinclair Estate Agents, Coalville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.