2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHawthorn Crescent, Bradwell, Great Yarmouth
- Semi detached bungalow in sought after location
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception rooms & sun room
- Off road parking
- Generous enclosed garden
Situated in a sought after, POPULAR residential location, this delightful SEMI detached BUNGALOW offers 2 bedroom accommodation with a GENEROUS rear GARDEN and off road PARKING to front.
Situated in a sought after, popular residential location, this delightful semi detached bungalow offers 2 bedroom accommodation with a generous rear garden and off road parking to front.
Double glazed door to front and window to side, electric radiator, built in cupboard with mirrored doors.
Radiator, telephone point and electric meter housing. Loft access to part boarded loft space with central heating boiler.
Lounge 14' 11" x 11' 10" max ( 4.55m x 3.61m max )
Double glazed windows to front and side, TV point, radiator, gas fireplace in decorative surround.
Dining Room 9' 3" x 9' 2" max ( 2.82m x 2.79m max )
Double glazed window to rear, TV point, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 10' 9" max ( 3.58m x 3.28m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, one and a half sink and drainer with mixer tap over, dual fuel freestanding cooker, radiator, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, double glazed window to side.
Sunroom 15' 8" x 9' 7" max ( 4.78m x 2.92m max )
Timber construction with upvc windows and double doors to patio, electric fire.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.40m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes, telephone and TV point.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.40m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with shower over, w.c., wash hand basin, radiator.
Front Garden / Parking
Low maintenance block paving with driveway parking, covered area, established trees and shrubs, low maintenance slated area, outside lighting.
Outbuildings 21' 5" x 8' 2" ( 6.53m x 2.49m )
Double wooden doors with power and light.
Mainly laid to lawn with raised deck area, pond, paved patio, greenhouse, raised beds, two timber sheds with power, fruit trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56083867.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEA103224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.