1 bedroom flat for saleWoodford Road, South Woodford, E18
Ideally situated within close proximity of Snaresbrook Central Line Station and Wanstead High Street, with its convenient, yet trendy mix of shops, boutiques, restaurants and bars. Entering the newly refurbished hallway through a secure entry phone system, you will discover this beautifully presented home. The large double aspect windows allow the light to flood in and create a bright cheery feel throughout. The home features a double bedroom, a contemporary fitted bathroom and stylish kitchen, which utilises the space perfectly to create ample storage as well as a practical breakfast bar. The hallway also has a surprising amount of storage space available, perfect for housing such bulky items such as vacuum cleaners and suitcases. The large reception room is the icing on the cake, as it is not only large enough to accommodate a large sofa but easily a dining table, making it the ideal rooms to relax in after a long day or entertain in. The large patio doors lead out to a spacious patio area and as you look out of the well maintained communal gardens and face away from the road, you can enjoy the peace and quiet as well as the views. The property also benefits from having a a garage, an additional parking space and visitors parking – perfect for when living in such a central position in town.
• One double bedroom apartment • Sought after development
• Central location • Walking distance to Snaresbrook station
• 900+ years remaining on the lease • Garage and off street parking • Patio Area
• Contemporary fitted bathroom and kitchen • Good decorative order throughout
Kitchen - 9'9 x 7'1
Sitting/Dining Room - 17'7 x 11'1 narrowing to 9'9
Bedroom One - 15 narrowing to 10'10 x 9'10
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET288-t-4753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.