3 bedroom terraced house for saleTring Road, Aylesbury
Sold STC £315,000
- THREE BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN & DINING AREA
- LOUNGE WITH OPEN FIREPLACE
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- SOUTHSIDE LOCATION
- NO UPPER CHAIN
BROWN & MERRY A good size three bedroom family home being situated within the popular Southside of Aylesbury and being within good school catchments and easy access for the A41. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this family home.
A good size three bedroom family home being situated within the popular Southside of Aylesbury and being within good school catchments and easy access for the A41. The property features entrance hall, lounge, dining area, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, good size rear garden and off road parking. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this family home. NO UPPER CHAIN.
Door opening to entrance hall.
Stairs rise to first floor and landing, door to lounge and dining area.
Lounge 16' 6" x 10' 11" ( 5.03m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, Radiator, Telephone point, Feature open fireplace.
Dining Area 10' 7" plus bay x 10' 5" ( 3.23m plus bay x 3.18m )
Double glazed bay style window to front, Radiator, Breakfast bar, opens to kitchen.
Kitchen 6' 7" x 13' 9" ( 2.01m x 4.19m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with worksurfaces and tiling to splashbacks, Single bowl single drainer sink unit, Plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, double glazed door to rear garden. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Cupboard housing boiler.
First Floor & Landing
Double glazed window to rear, Airing cupboard, Radiator, Loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 7" 10 x 5' ( 3.23m 10 x 1.52m )
Double glazed window to front, Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.40m x 2.54m )
Double glazed twin windows to front, Radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 11" ( 2.49m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear, Radiator
Comprises low level WC, Twin wash hand basins with vanity style cupboards under, Double glazed window to rear, Radiator, Pannelled bath with shower over, Part tiled walls.
In our opinion a good size rear garden featuring paved seating area with steps down to lawned area and shrub borders. Gated side access. Outside tap and lighting.
Off road parking to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56085037.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.