3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Crescent, Easton On The Hill
Sold STC £155,000
- Well Appointed Family Home
- Ideal First Time Buyer Opportunity
- Property Has Scope To Extend & Improve
- Three Bedrooms
- Utility Room
- Large Garden
- Sought After Village Location Close To Stamford & A1
- Offered With No Onward Chain
Located in the popular village of Easton on the Hill, the property is set a short walk from the local general store/post office and the village pubs. The village lies just outside Stamford and there is a public footpath linking the two. The village has good commuter links via the A1, A43 and A47.
This three bedroom end of terrace home benefits from a large rear garden, offering scope to improve and extend, and would make for an ideal first home. The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance hall, lounge opening through to the dining area, kitchen with pantry and utility room.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms (two doubles and a large single), bathroom and separate WC.
Outside, there is a garden to the front enclosed by hedging and a large established lawned garden to the rear.
The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and early viewing is recommended.
Lounge 17' 5" x 10' 4" ( 5.31m x 3.15m )
Dining Room 6' 9" x 6' ( 2.06m x 1.83m )
Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.31m )
Utility Room 6' 7" x 7' 8" ( 2.01m x 2.34m )
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 11' 6" ( 3.91m x 3.51m )
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.87m )
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.29m x 2.34m )
Front & Rear Gardens
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56085058.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMD101190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.