4 bedroom detached house for saleSandy Close, Wellingborough
Offers Over £370,000
- 4 bedroom detached
- 3 large reception rooms
- Cul de sac location
- A perfect family home
- Viewing recommended
Offered for sale is this spacious four bedroom detached property, located in a prestigious cul de sac. The accommodation has three very large reception rooms, kitchen, utility, cloakroom/wc, en suite and family bathroom. There is ample parking and a private enclosed garden.
Offered for sale is this spacious four bedroom detached property, located in a prestigious cul de sac. The accommodation has three very large reception rooms, kitchen, utility, cloakroom/wc, en suite and family bathroom. There is ample parking and a private enclosed garden. A very large family home located at the corner of a cul de sac. This property is ideal for a large family and needs to be viewed.
Fence and hedge enclosed with wrought iron gates which lead to a large parking area and access to the side.
Double glazed door to the front and window to the side, under stairs storage, radiator and wood grain effect laminate flooring.
Study 9' 2" x 8' 6" ( 2.79m x 2.59m )
Double glazed picture window to the front, radiator, wood grain effect laminate flooring.
Window to front, low level W.C, wash hand basin, radiator and tiled flooring.
Sitting Room 17' 1" x 15' 10" ( 5.21m x 4.83m )
This was the former double garage and has double glazed picture window to front and two radiators.
Lounge 18' 9" x 11' 2" ( 5.71m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window and patio doors to rear, two radiators and glazed doors to Dining room.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.45m x 2.87m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 5" plus recess x 7' 6" ( 2.87m plus recess x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted kitchen with a range of base and eye level units, tiled walls, integral white goods, radiator, tiled flooring and door to utility.
Utility Room 7' 1" x 5' 9" ( 2.16m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to side and door to rear, wall and base units with work tops over, plumbing for white goods, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Dog leg staircase rising from entrance hall, double glazed window to front, loft access, airing cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 10' 10" in to wardrobes ( 4.19m x 3.30m in to wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, low level W,C, wash hand basin, shaver point, shower cubicle, full floor to ceiling tiling,
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 3" in to wardrobe ( 3.30m x 2.82m in to wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, wood grain effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 8' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and wood grain effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, 'P' shaped bath with shower off, low level W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit, chrome towel rail, tiled walls and flooring.
The rear garden is fence enclosed and benefits from lawn and patio areas and borders,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56085061.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR108243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.