3 bedroom detached house for saleBeckway Road, London
- Detached house
- Immaculate condition
- Three bedrooms
- Private garage
- Off-street parking
- No onward chain
A RARE and EXQUISITELY presented DETACHED three bedroom 1930s house. Presented in IMMACULATE CONDITION throughout, the property comprises; THREE bedrooms, large OPEN PLAN reception rooms, modern kitchen with fitted appliances, contemporary bathroom suite, WC and spacious garden.
A rare and exquisitely presented detached three bedroom 1930s house. Presented in immaculate condition throughout, the property comprises; three bedrooms, large open plan reception rooms, modern kitchen with fitted appliances, contemporary bathroom suite, WC and spacious garden. The property further benefits from garage and off street parking and could also be extended subject to the typical planning permissions. With three mainline stations close by (Norbury approx. 0.7m, Mitcham Eastfields approx. 0.8m and Streatham Common approx. 0.9m) access into city is excellent and the popular local amenities London Road are nearby. Beckway Road is offered to the market with no onward chain.
Bedroom 1 15' 2" x 11' 5" ( 4.62m x 3.48m )
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 11' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.40m )
Bedroom 3 7' x 6' 5" ( 2.13m x 1.96m )
Reception Room 14' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.51m )
Kitchen/dining Room 17' 8" x 11' 5" ( 5.38m x 3.48m )
Garage 21' 9" x 7' 7" ( 6.63m x 2.31m )
Garden 34' x 30' ( 10.36m x 9.14m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56085067.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STM104863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Streatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.