5 bedroom detached house for saleHeyford Park, Upper Heyford, Bicester
- STUNNING DETACHED HOME
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- THREE BATHROOMS
- KITCHEN DINER WITH BI FOLD DOORS TO GARDEN
- LIVING ROOM WITH BI FOLD DOORS TO GARDEN
- TWO FURTHER RECEPTION ROOMS
- TANDEM DOUBLE GARAGE
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
The Winchester is a five bedroom house with a superb open plan fitted kitchen and living/family room with bi-fold doors to the rear garden, integrated appliances, useful utility/cloakroom room, sitting room with fire place and en suites to two bedrooms.
Heyford Park is a unique development of brand new homes that will offer contemporary living in a vibrant village environment. With stunning rural views, the development will be family-friendly with fantastic new facilities and is also within easy reach of Oxford, London and Birmingham. As you would expect of a leading UK house builder, Bovis Homes is creating a landmark development of highly desirable properties including a wide variety of high specification apartments, town houses and detached family homes.
Heyford Park provides all you need for everyday life in a self-sufficient, vibrant community surrounded by the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside. Heyford Park is about its people. There will be a traditional village green, a family-friendly pub, a new village High Street with shops and services, as well as play areas and open space - providing plenty of opportunities to meet friends, neighbours, relax and socialise.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56085115.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIC304488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Bicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.