3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHawthorn Close, Hedge End, Southampton
Sold STC £259,950
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Front And Rear Garden
- Driveway With Off Road Parking
Three bedroom semi-detached house situated in the popular location of Hedge End Village. Three property benefits from, lounge/ diner, kitchen, front and rear garden, log cabin and driveway with off road parking for several cars. Viewing's highly recommended!
Have you booked your viewing yet????
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity call us now on 01489 785269
Double glazed front to to entrance hall, stairs to first floor landing, radiator and doors to:
Lounge/ Diner 23' 7" x 11' 4" ( 7.19m x 3.45m )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, two radiators and door leading to rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, fitted kitchen, sink/ drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of matching wall and base units, work surfaces, splash back tiling and space for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall to landing, double glazed window to side elevation, airing cupboard, loft hatch and doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.81m x 3.45m )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, fitted bedroom furniture and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.48m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear elevation, panel enclose bath with shower over and wash hand basin.
Double glazed obscure window to rear elevation and low level wc.
Mainly laid to patio with flower and shrub borders and driveway providing off road parking for several cars.
Patio area adjacent to the property, remainder of garden mainly laid to shingle, path leading to feature decked area and log cabin with power and light, two sheds, outside tap, enclosed by panel fencing with shrub and tree borders and a car port to the side of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56087452.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE103006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.