3 bedroom terraced house for saleElstree Road, Hemel Hempstead
Sold STC £285,000
- Three Bedroom House
- Popular Residential Area
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage in Nearby Block
- In Need of Modernisation
- Walking Distance to Schools & Shops
- Exclusive to Brown & Merry
A THREE bedroom terraced home located in the popular Woodhall Farm area. Features of this property include; entrance porch, lounge/diner, kitchen, family bathroom, front and rear gardens and GARAGE in block. A perfect buy for someone looking to put their own stamp on a property or for INVESTMENT.
A THREE bedroom terraced home located in the popular Woodhall Farm area. Features of this property include; entrance porch, lounge/diner, kitchen, family bathroom, front and rear gardens and GARAGE in block. A perfect buy for someone looking to put their own stamp on a property or for INVESTMENT. Elstree road is conveniently located for WALKING distance to schools, shops and the M1 motorway via country roads.
Porch door to entrance door to lounge
Lounge / Diner 23' 11" Max x 15' 11" Max ( 7.29m Max x 4.85m Max )
Double glazes window to front aspect, stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard, single and double radiator, double glazed sliding doors to rear and door to kitchen
Kitchen 8' 8" x 7' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.41m )
Part tiled, double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed patio door to rear,one and a half bowl sink, matching wall and base units, space for fridge freezer, oven, washing machine and dishwasher
Doors to bathroom, three bedrooms and loft access
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.94m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and single radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.25m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and single radiator
Bedroom Three 9' 8" Max x 6' 5" Max ( 2.95m Max x 1.96m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator and airing cupboard
Part tiled, frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, panelled bath tub with shower over, sink, low level wc and heated towel rail
Mainly laid to lawn, patio area, shed, gate to rear and fence enclosed
Garage in block, accessed via garden and driveway in front of garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56087470.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD104933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.