3 bedroom apartment for saleHIGH STREET, CLEETHORPES
Withdrawn from Market £144,950
- Superb first floor appartment
- Three double bedrooms
- Spacious lounge with views over the High Street
- Two bathrooms
- Superb kitchen-diner
- Ideal first time purchase
- Close to seafront and amenities
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are proud to offer for sale this spacious first floor apartment which is in our opinion one of the finest of its kind on the market today. Ideally suited to a first time buyer or younger family, this property comes with viewing highly advised and all interest parties are advised to call the office to book a viewing. A short walk reveals all the local amenities you could wish for and also the popular Cleethorpes seafront and all of the attractions it has to offer. Internal viewing will spacious lounge with plenty of space for a sofa and a table and chairs. The kitchen again has space for a further table and chairs and boasts a range of modern fitted units in a high gloss finish. There is also a utility room, a bathroom with a three piece suite and the third bedroom on this floor. Going up the stairs reveals a further two bedrooms and also the bathroom. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Externally there is a tidy courtyard garden area which is ideal for alfresco dining.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7135263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.