4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Wickets, Warsop, Mansfield
Sold STC £200,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £200,000- £220,000 EXECUTIVE STYLE DETACHED
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- EARLY VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED
*GUIDE PRICE £200,000- £220,000* Extremely well presented, deceptively spacious detached family home newly built in 2011. Offering a fantastic position on the edge of this small development and only by viewing can you fully appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer.
W H Brown are pleased to be the selling agents of this extremely well presented, deceptively spacious detached family home newly built in 2011. Offering a fantastic position on the edge of this small development and only by viewing can you fully appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer. In brief offers entrance hall, lounge, study, kitchen/ diner, cloakroom, utility room, landing, four double bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, garage, gas central heating, double glazing, alarm system.
The Wickets, Warsop
Double glazed entrance door, front facing double glazed window, stairs with a newly fitted carpet rising to the first floor accommodation, radiator
Study 11' 4" x 6' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.03m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator
Two piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled splash backs, front facing obscure double glazed window
Lounge 17' x 11' 3" ( 5.18m x 3.43m )
Double glazed french doors over looking the rear garden, two side and two rear facing double glazed windows, radiator, television point
Kitchen/diner 21' 3" x 13' 2" ( 6.48m x 4.01m )
Fitted with a range of high and low level units in black and white gloss with worktop space over incorporating a sink unit, integrated oven with a four ring gas hob and hood over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, two radiators, understairs storage cupboard, space for a table and chairs, front and rear facing double glazed windows
Stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, door leading onto the rear garden, radiator
Master Bedroom 10' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.30m )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator, fitted with a range of built in wardrobes with hanging rails and storage space, door leading into the...
Three piece suite comprising walk in double shower enclosure with shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled splash backs, radiator, rear facing obscure double glazed window
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.92m )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator, fitted with a built in wardrobe
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.84m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator, fitted with a built in wardrobe
Bedroom Four 10' 6" x 8' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.46m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator
Four piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, walk in double shower enclosure with shower, part tiled walls, radiator/ heated towel rail, front facing obscure double glazed window
Open plan front garden to include a variety of mixed plants and shrubs and trees, additional land included to provide a lawn area adjacent to the driveway.
Enclosed rear garden offering a laid to lawn area, an outside water tap and graveled areas, wood gate to side leading onto the driveway
Garage 16' 8" x 9' 1" ( 5.08m x 2.77m )
Power and light connected, up and over main access doors
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56087512.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.