4 bedroom end of terrace house for salePrince Rupert Drive, Buckingham Park, Aylesbury
Guide Price £325,000
- THREE/FOUR BEDROOMS
- CLOAKROOM & SHOWER ROOM
- LOUNGE & FAMILY/BED 4
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- REAR GARDEN & GARAGE
A versatile four/three bedroom being situated within this popular modern development and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
A versatile four/three bedroom being situated within this popular modern development and an internal viewing is highly recommended. The property features cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, lounge, family/bedroom 4, master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms, bathroom & shower room, enclosed rear garden, garage.
Door opening to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 16' max x 15' 3" max ( 4.88m max x 4.65m max )
A fitted kitchen comprising a one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with a range of base and wall mounted cupboards. Worksurface areas. Tiled flooring. Built in oven and hob. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwahser. Breakfast bar. Stairs to first floor and landing with understairs storage. Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation. Doors to cloakroom and lounge.
Lounge 15' 3" x 12' 8" max ( 4.65m x 3.86m max )
Double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Radiator. Telephone point.
W/C. Wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
First Floor & Landing
Double glazed window. Radiator. Doors to family room/bed 4, bathroom and bedroom 3. Stairs to second floor.
Family/bedroom 4 15' 3" x 11' ( 4.65m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 8' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window. Radiator.
Panelled bath. Wash hand basin. W/C. tiling to splashback areas. Radiator.
Second Floor & Landing
Doors to master bedroom, bedroom 2 and shower room. Airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 11' 11" x 11' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window. Radiator. Telephone and TV points.
En-Suite To Shower Room
Wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. W/C. Tiling to splashbacks. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" x 9' 2" ( 4.65m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window. Radiator.
Shower cubicle. W/C. Wash hand basin. Radiator.
Being enclosed with paved area and steps upto to decked area. Door to garage.
Garage & Parking
The garage is set to the rear of the property with a parking space in front of the garage door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56088175.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.