2 bedroom terraced house for saleHowe Street, Derby
Offers in Region of £122,000
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED AND CONVENIENTLY LOCATED TERRACED PERIOD PROPERTY
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE AND MAJOR COMMUTING LINKS FROM IT'S POSITION.
Situated in an INCREDIBLY CONVENIENT LOCATION is this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED PERIOD PROPERTY boasting ATTRACTIVE FEATURES SUCH AS FIREPLACES, EXPOSED CHIMNEY BREAST AND STRIPPED DOORS. Easy access is also enjoyed to Derby City Centre and major commuting links from it's position.
Situated in an INCREDIBLY CONVENIENT LOCATION is this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED PERIOD PROPERTY boasting ATTRACTIVE FEATURES SUCH AS FIREPLACES, EXPOSED CHIMNEY BREAST AND STRIPPED DOORS. Enjoying EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE AND MAJOR COMMUTING LINKS FROM IT'S POSITION, the superbly presented accommodation on offer briefly comprises, Lounge, Dining room, Cellar, Kitchen, Bathroom, two double Bedrooms and enclosed rear Garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!
Lounge 11' 8" into recess x 10' 11" ( 3.56m into recess x 3.33m )
Having two front elevation double glazed window, feature fireplace with wooden surround, tile hearth and inset living flame gas fire, laminate flooring, two wall lights, coving, radiator and door leading into
Dining Room 12' 3" into recess x 11' 2" ( 3.73m into recess x 3.40m )
Having rear elevation double glazed French doors providing access to the rear Garden, feature exposed brick chimney breast, space for a large dining table, laminate flooring, radiator and opening leading into
Kitchen 9' 4" x 6' 1" ( 2.84m x 1.85m )
Having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work-surfaces over and tile splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted over with four ring gas hob and stainless steel splash-back and extractor hood over, space for a fridge freezer and side elevation double window with tile sill.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access hatch with ladder attachment and feature stripped doors providing access into
Bedroom One 11' 3" into recess x 11' 1" ( 3.43m into recess x 3.38m )
Having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' ( 3.73m x 2.44m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bathroom 9' 3" x 6' 1" ( 2.82m x 1.85m )
Having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level Wc with push button flush, floating wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap with shower attachment, tile surround and curved glass screen, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, storage cupboard housing 'Vaillant' gas central heating combination boiler, tiled flooring, tiling to walls and heated towel rail.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed low maintenance Garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates paved patio, garden shed, utility house with plumbing for appliances and additional appliance space, outside lighting, gated access to the front of the property and boundary hedging and fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.