3 bedroom terraced house for saleBell Davies Road, FAREHAM
Sold STC £290,000
- HILL HEAD LOCATION
- TERRACED HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- 20FT LOUNGE/ DINER
- PARKING FOR 2-3 CARS
Impressive three bedroom family home situated in a small private development just minutes from a nature reserve and Hill Head beach, ideal for dog walkers and other leisure activities. This property must be viewed!!!
Impressive three bedroom family home situated in a small private development just minutes from a nature reserve and Hill Head beach, ideal for dog walkers and other leisure activities. The property comprises an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/ diner and kitchen to the ground floor. Three bedrooms and family bathroom occupy the first floor. Also Boasting parking for 2-3 cars and a low maintenance rear garden, this property must be viewed!!!
UPVC double glazed door to front elevation, smooth ceiling, radiator, tiled flooring, doors leading to:-
Smooth ceiling, radiator, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, W/C, radiator, linoleum flooring.
Lounge/ Diner 20' 5" max x 15' 6" ( 6.22m max x 4.72m )
Double glazed window and door to rear elevation, smooth ceiling, under stairs cupboard, two radiators, fitted carpet.
Kitchen 8' 9" max x 10' 4" ( 2.67m max x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, smooth ceiling with inset spot lights, fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer, built in electric oven, gas hob with extractor over, stainless steel splash back, housed boiler, space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/ freezer, radiator, tiled flooring.
Stairs from entrance hall, smooth ceiling, loft hatch with insulation and part boarded, two storage cupboards, fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 16' 1" max x 8' 9" max ( 4.90m max x 2.67m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling, built in wardrobe and storage units with gloss fronts, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" plus wardrobe x 8' 9" max ( 3.58m plus wardrobe x 2.67m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, smooth ceiling, built in wardrobes with gloss door fronts, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" max x 6' 7" ( 3.86m max x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth ceiling, radiator, fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to front elevation, smooth ceiling, partly tiled walls, W/C, wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with shower over and glass screen protector, radiator, tiled flooring.
Path leading to front door, mature shrub borders, parking for 2-3 cars.
Enclosed by brick wall and fencing, area laid to lawn, patio area, outside tap, rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56088526.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.