3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCobbler Cottage, Tarbet, Arrochar
Offers in Region of
- Semi Detached Cottage
- Three Bedrooms Large Lounge & Open Plan Kitchen
- En-Suite Shower & Bathroom
- was Offers Over £165,000 NOW offers in the region of £150,000
A superb semi-detached cottage situated within the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park.
Phone Paula on 01436 672134 to view this well maintained semi-detached cottage surrounded by outstanding scenery situated in Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park.
The property is located in the popular village of Tarbet a short distance from the banks of Loch Lomond.
Cobbler Cottage has been used in the past as a successful holiday let and family holiday home and is offered for sale fully furnished with Satellite TV and a modern fitted kitchen.
The accommodation over two levels comprises entrance hallway, well presented open plan living room, modern breakfasting kitchen with French doors leading to the rear garden, a double bedroom with en-suite shower room and a family bathroom.
Stairs from the hallway lead to the upper floor which has two further double bedrooms.
Outside there is extensive gravel parking to the front and side. At the rear of the property there is a private area of decking with BBQ. The planning conditions state that the cottages can only be occupied for 48 weeks each year.
There are commanding views from the property over the surrounding countryside towards Ben Lomond with lots of wildlife to see all year round.
Lounge 14' 1" x 12' 3" ( 4.29m x 3.73m )
Kitchen 15' 9" x 9' 10" ( 4.80m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 1 10' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.23m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 2 14' 7" cam ceiling x 12' 2" ( 4.45m cam ceiling x 3.71m )
Bedroom 3 14' 8" cam ceiling x 10' 9" ( 4.47m cam ceiling x 3.28m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.