3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMowstead Road, Braunton, Devon, EX33
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS HOME ON LARGE CORNER PLOT
- ACCOMMODATION WILL GIVE A FAMILY A VERY COMFORTABLE HOME
- GROUND FLOOR 4TH BEDROOM OR THIS ROOM WOULD ALSO PROVIDE ADDITIONAL LIVING SPACE
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR WITH MASTER BEDROOM HAVING EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM AND UTILITY ROOM OFF KITCHEN
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PARKING
- THIS IS A PROPERTY WHICH WILL PROVIDE A FAMILY WITH VERY COMFORTABLE LIVING SPACE
This is a deceptively spacious end terraced 3/4 bedroom house on the right side of the village for the Beaches of Saunton and Croyde.
1 Mowstead Road is the corner property so is sited on a larger than usual plot and offers light and spacious accommodation. Access to the property is reached over paving into an entrance hall. There is double glazing throughout and the property comprises of an additional living area or 4th bedroom to the ground floor, a through lounge/diner with French doors to the patio and rear garden, a well fitted kitchen with a good range of pale cream wall and base units, 5 burner gas hob and integrated Bosch oven with a utility area off the kitchen incorporating a cloakroom and having doors to rear and side driveway which leads to the garage.
To the first floor there is a family bathroom, 3 double bedrooms with the master bedroom having a shower room en-suite with Power Shower. From the landing there are views over rooftops to the dunes beyond.
Outside the front garden has attractive brick bordered lawn areas with bark chippings and shrubs with a wooden panelled fence partitioning off the parking area and garage which is to the side of the property. To the rear there is a paved patio area outside the dining room with the rest of the garden being stone chippings with bark chippings on the borders which are planted with roses and shrubs. There is an access gate which leads to the side parking area and garage.
Off the existing dining area the vendors have received written approval from North Devon Planners for a kitchen/dining room extension which would be within 'permitted development
At the main set of traffic lights in Braunton village centre turn left towards Saunton and Croyde. Upon reaching Lobb Fields Camping site, turn right into West Meadow Road. Take the first turning right into The Fairway follow this road round to the left the take first right again into Mowstead Road. Number 1 is the first property on the left and our for sale board will be clearly displayed.
COUNCIL TAX BAND
C - North Devon Council There is an improvement indicator for this property which shows that improvements have been made to the property that might result in the Council Tax band changing if a "relevant transaction" takes place, for example, if the property is sold.
Strictly by appointment through the selling agent.
4.14m x 3.3m
3.3m x 2.72m
3.3m x 2.29m
4.95m x 1.45m
Family Room Bedroom 4
4.4m x 2.8m
4.83m x 2.44m
3.48m x 3.25m
3.3m x 2.67m
2.74m x 3.53m
2.34m x 1.63m
All mains services connected.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56091139.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRA100273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Braunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.