3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePercy Street, Rochdale, Lancashire, OL16
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL POSITION
- SPACIOUS SEMI DETACHED
- OPEN KITCHEN/DINER
- THREE BEDROOMS
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
This modern presented, three bedroomed semi detached family home enjoys an elevated position, situated in an extremely convenient residential location within walking distance of local amenities, schools and public transport links whilst offering short driving distances to Rochdale, Oldham and the M62 motorway network. Internally you will find modern fixture and fittings throughout, and accommodation that briefly comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, dining room, conservatory, three bedrooms and a three piece bathroom. Externally enjoying a large lawned garden to the rear with a paved patio area. Internal viewing comes highly recommended. EPC D. We are available 8.30am - 8.30pm weekdays and 10am - 4pm weekends
Percy Street is situated off Kingsway (A664) in a sought after residential position, close to an array of amenities.
There are many benefits that come along with this location for the family buyer, these include: easy access to local shops, amenities, public transport links, excellent local schooling and the M62 motorway network which offers ideal commuting to Manchester & Leeds City Centres as well as 2 local Metro-Link stations.
- Convenient Residential Location, Close to Shops, Amenities & Well Regraded Primary/Secondary Schools
- The M62 Motorway & 2 Metro Link Stations are with Short Walking/Driving Distance
- Brick Built, Two Storey Semi Detached Home
- Spacious Open Lounge with Modern Decor & Feature Fire/Surround
- Dining Room with Under-Stairs Storage, Modern Fitted Kitchen and a Conservatory with French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Three Bedrooms (Master with Fitted Wardrobes)
- White Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Lengthy Lawned Rear Garden with a Paved Patio Area Off
- Ideal Family Home
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 4.60m x 3.03m max (15'1" x 9'11" max) -
Dining Room - 3.62m x 2.95m (11'11" x 9'8") -
Kitchen - 2.56m x 1.48m (8'5" x 4'10") -
Conservatory - 2.29m x 2.26m (7'6" x 7'5") -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 4.60m x 3.02m max (15'1" x 9'11" max) -
Bedroom 2 - 2.30m x 2.50m (7'7" x 8'2") -
Bedroom 3 - 2.90m x 1.92m (9'6" x 6'4") -
All main services are understood to be available
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56091238.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26507670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.