2 bedroom detached house for saleMarhamchurch, Bude
- Detached 2 bedroom stone and cob cottage
- Planning permission for 2 storey extension
- Modern garage / outbuilding with enormous potential (STP)
- Approximately 6.5 acres of gently sloping pasture land
- Stunning coastal and rural views
- Quiet and convenient village edge location
- Energy efficiency rating - F
Set in a semi-rural location on the edge of a popular village, Cyder Cottage is a superb 6.5 acre smallholding with stunning coastal and countryside views. The cottage offers living accommodation comprising two reception / two bedrooms and large conservatory. Planning permission was approved in August 2012 under application number PA12/06615 for a 2 storey extension creating 3 reception / 3 bedroom (2 en-suite) accommodation. Outside a superb detached modern double garage / workshop with loft storage offers possible conversion potential (subject to planning).
Cyder Cottage is situated in a pleasant semi-rural location on the outskirts of the popular self contained village of Marhamchurch. The village offers day - to - day amenities including public house, village store and place of worship. The coastal resort of Bude is 3 miles away and offers a wide range of commercial, educational and recreational facilities as well as popular sandy surfing beaches. Launceston (approx. 15 miles) provides access to the A30 dual carriageway providing easy travelling links throughout Devon and Cornwall.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1411743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Bude - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.