1 bedroom flat for sale3F2 49 Logie Green Road, Canonmills, Edinburgh
- Well presented, one bedroom, third floor (top) flat, located in Canonmills, situated within Edinburgh city centre.
- The property comprises entrance hallway, living room/kitchen, double bedroom, cloakroom and bathroom.
- The property benefits from gas central heating, aluminium double glazing, secure entry system, TV and telephone points, shared rear garden, and permit on street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, one bedroom, third floor flat (top), set to the front of a traditional tenement, located in Canonmills, close to Edinburgh city centre. The property is decorated in neutral colours throughout, and consists of a hallway, living/dining/kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom and separate WC. The property further benefits from some original features including stripped and sanded doors, gas central heating, aluminium double glazing, secure entry system, TV and telephone points, and good storage including loft space. To the rear is a shared rear garden, laid to grass, with established borders, while to the front is ample permit on-street parking. The entrance hall is carpeted, with a storage cupboard and entry-phone handset. With views overlooking Logie Green Road, the bright and spacious living room/kitchen has a recessed window, carpet and press cupboard, while to the rear of the living area, the kitchen features tile-effect vinyl flooring, contemporary white wall and base units, laminate worktops, stainless steel sink, and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include a gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, freestanding fridge, and there is space and plumbing for a washing machine. With a window to the front, the WC compartment has a two piece suite, with white tiled walls, while set internally off the hall, the bathroom is fitted with a bath, sink, and electric over-bath shower. The bedroom is well-sized, with a generous built-in cupboard and recessed window. Canonmills is a fashionable and sought-after area of Edinburgh's city centre. Located adjacent to the iconic New Town, Stockbridge and the bustling east end, there is a range of impressive period buildings, crescents, cobbled streets and charming historic details. Vibrant Broughton Street and nearby Stockbridge provide a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars; whilst supermarket shopping is provided a Tesco off Broughton Road. Numerous parks provide eclectic green spaces including King George V Park, Inverleith Park and the renowned Royal Botanic Gardens. All the attractions of Edinburgh city centre can be reached on foot, whilst a bus service is available from Broughton Street and Broughton Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7097304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.