2 bedroom terraced house for saleCarlyle Road, Maltby, Rotherham
Sold STC £50,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- No Upward Chain
- Two Bedroom Mid-Terraced
- Ideal for First time buyers or Investors
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen & Conservatory
- Low maintenance Enclosed rear garden.
Ideal for the first time buyer or investor alike is this two bedroom mid terraced property with gas central heating and double glazing. Comprising lounge, dining kitchen and conservatory. First floor bathroom with white suite and two bedrooms.
Lounge 11' 8" x 12' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.71m )
A front facing UPVc double glazed door gives access to the lounge with the main focal point being the stove style fire set to the brick fireplace with tiled hearth. Fitted with a central heating radiator and a UPVc double glazed window. Door gives access to inner lobby.
With access to the kitchen and stairs rises to first floor living accommodation.
Dining Kitchen 12' 10" x 12' 1" ( 3.91m x 3.68m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops, inset sink and drainer and splash back tiling. Space for fridge/freezer and free standing cooker. Additional storage is provided from the pantry storage cupboard Built in pantry cupboard.
Conservatory 6' 2" x 11' 3" ( 1.88m x 3.43m )
An additional living space is given from the conservatory with UPVc double glazed windows surround allowing an abundance of natural light and French doors leading out to the rear garden. There is also plumbing for a washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Giving access to first floor accommodation with central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 11' 8" x 12' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.71m )
A front facing master bedroom, UPVc double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.94m x 2.29m )
A rear facing bedroom with an open tread staircase rises from here to the attic room.
A attic room fitted with a front and rear facing sky window
Fitted with a three piece white bathroom suite comprising: low flush w.c/ wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower over. Splash back tiling, central heating radiator and a rear facing UPVc double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the rear is an attractive paved courtyard style garden with mature planting and sitting areas with lighting and power points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56095342.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.