4 bedroom detached house for saleLondon Street, SWAFFHAM
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedroom Family Home
- Three Reception Rooms
- Separate Utility Room
- Double Garage & Gated Driveway
- Town Location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
TOWN LOCATION…. a short walk from Swaffham town centre and the local schools, we are delighted to offer this spacious family home presented in good internal order and offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Located within London Street which is a short walk from the town centre we are thrilled to be able to offer this individual property which was built in the 1980's. The property is conveniently located to offer easy access to local shops, amenities and schools. Some of the benefits include an array of off street parking, double garage, and generous rear garden along with central heating and double glazing. Accommodation in brief comprises of an entrance hallway, living room, dining room, spacious kitchen, sun room, separate utility room, four bedrooms, En-suite and family bathroom. Internal viewing is recommended to appreciate the property to its full potential.
Front entrance door leads into;
Under stairs storage cupboard with hanging rail, stairs leading to the first floor, telephone point, radiator, doors off to the Dining Room and door to;
Living Room 23' 2" x 11' 3" ( 7.06m x 3.43m )
Feature fireplace with inset wood burning stove, wooden surround and mantel piece. double glazed window to the front aspect, wood effect laminate flooring, wall lights, television point, radiator, coved ceiling, double glazed sliding patio doors leading into;
Garden Room 11' 7" x 6' ( 3.53m x 1.83m )
Brick built with single glazed windows, wall lights, radiator, telephone point and doors leading out to the garden.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 16' max x 11' max, 'L' shaped ( 4.88m max x 3.35m max, 'L' shaped )
A Range of matching base fitted and eye level units with work surfaces over, built-in electric oven and integrated hob with extractor. gas central heating boiler, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer taps and drainer. Tiled splashbacks, breakfast bar with lighting over, double glazed window to the rear aspect, partly glazed door to the side leading out to the car port area and Utility Room. Archway leading into;
Dining Room 11' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.92m )
Radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, double glazed window to the front aspect, door to entrance hallway.
First Floor Landing 11' 8" max x 11' ( 3.56m max x 3.35m )
Stairs leading up from the entrance hallway, radiator, loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 19' 3" max x 11' 4" max ( 5.87m max x 3.45m max )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspects. Inset ceiling spotlights, two radiators.
television point, built in wardrobe space with hanging rail and shelving. Door to;
En Suite Bath Room
Suite comprising of a low level WC, hand basin with splashback and separate 'P'-shaped bath with glass shower screen, mixer taps and shower attachment. extractor fan, radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 14' max x 11' 9" max ( 4.27m max x 3.58m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, inset ceiling spotlights and radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 10" max x 9' 10" max ( 4.22m max x 3.00m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, inset ceiling spotlights and radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 8" x 7' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.16m )
Double glazed windows to the front aspect and radiator.
Suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and electric shower over. hand basin, low level WC. double glazed window to the rear aspect, partly tiled splashbacks, inset ceiling spotlights, extractor fan and store cupboard with shelving.
Utility Room 7' x 7' 5" ( 2.13m x 2.26m )
Base fitted unit with plumbing for washing machine inset stainless steel sink with drainer, double glazed window to the rear aspect, loft access and door into;
Suite comprising of low level WC and hand basin with tiled splashbacks, single glazed opaque glass window and radiator.
This consists of a raised area to the front enclosed by a brick wall with wrought iron railings, and matching wrought iron gates leading into an off-road parking area with a car port space, opening onto further parking area, the double garage and rear gardens which are fully enclosed by brick and flint walls along two side and fencing at the rear. Laid partly to lawn with flowering plants and mature trees.
Double Garage 17' 9" x 16' 9" ( 5.41m x 5.11m )
Power, lighting, up and over doors, personal door and single glazed window.
From our Swaffham office head out of town towards Brandon road merging onto London Street where the property is located on the right had side just before the right hand turn into Haspalls road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56095489.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.