4 bedroom detached house for saleWhaddon, Salisbury
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- GOOD SIZED FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
- GOOD SIZED SITTING ROOM
- GARDENS & OFF ROAD PARKING
A bespoke four bedroom, two bathroom family home with utility room, large kitchen diner and sitting room with log burner. Four double bedrooms, one en-suite, separate study area to the landing and large loft with ample storage.
Directions - Leave our offices in Salisbury and proceed out on the A36 London Road. On reaching the beginning of the dual carriageway, turn right into Alderbury. Continue into the village and pass the village bowling green. After approximately half a mile, the property will be found on the right hand side indicated by the agent's For Sale board.
Description - The property comprises a bespoke, four bedroom, two bathroom family home. The property is being built by well known local developers, JJ Acquisitions, who have a reputation for an extremely good finish. On the ground floor there is a kitchen/dining room and sitting room, with the sitting room having a log burner. There is also a utility room and a cloakroom. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms with an en-suite shower room and separate family bathroom.
Construction Specification -
Kitchen - - Bespoke contemporary kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances to include: Hob, 70/30 integrated
fridge freezer, double eye-level oven, dishwasher.
- Large kitchen/diner with area for table and additoinal sofa area.
- Double glazed patio doors.
- Porcelanosa tiles throughout the downstairs kitchen/diner/hall/WC and utility.
- Underfloor heating throughout the downstairs and radiators to first floor.
- Solid internal doors with satin chrome ironmongery.
Bathroom And En-Suite - - En-suite and bathroom to have Hans Grohe showers and taps with 20 year warranty.
- En-suite consists of shower quadrant, wall hung WC and basin unit with storage draw pocket door to the
- Family bathroom consisting of: bath with Hans Grohe shower/bath filler, shower screen, concealed
Gebrit cistern and back to wall pan, wall mounted basin unit with storage draw.
- Porcelanosa tiles.
Other Notable Items - - Gas fired combi boiler.
- Double glazed windows and composite front door.
- Study area on upstairs landing area.
- Log burner in sitting room.
- Carpet to stairs and upstairs and sitting room.
- Loft hatch with ladder and storage and light.
- Fully wired TV aerial.
Externals - - Large Maintenance-free patio.
- Off-road parking.
- Established hedging.
- Secure enclosed rear garden.
- Fully turfed.
- Potential for car port subject to planning.
Services And Energy Efficiency - - Gas fired Worcester boiler.
- Smart meters.
- Highly insulated.
- Predicted EPC: B
- BT duct in place ready for connection to TV point.
- Low energy lights throughout.
- Mains services throughout.
Construction - - Traditional block and brick construction.
- High levels of insulation.
Warranties - - JJ Acquisitions Ltd 1 year Snagging Warranty.
- NHBC 10 year Structural Warranty.
About Jj Acquisitons Ltd - JJ Acquisitions are a highly bespoke top-end residential developer. We create homes, not houses, and our attention to detail does not waiver from initial concept through to handover. Our construction team are highly skilled, experienced trades - the majority of whom have worked with us numerous times. Our product selection is second to none, and we choose the correct items for the home and our target demographic rather than the cost. We use branded white goods and appliances from major manufacturers to ensure our clients have peace of mind.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26508072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whites, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.