4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNew Farm Avenue, Bromley, Kent
- Four bedroom semi detached
- Short walk to Bromley South
- Scope to extend, STPP
- 107ft south west facing garden
- Some modernisation required
- Two reception and study
- Ample off street parking
- Double glazed windows
On entering the hallway, the staircase leads to the first floor and there are doors opening to all rooms including two reception rooms plus study/bedroom 5, kitchen and wc. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate wc. The property does need some modernisation but offers good size accommodation with scope to extend, subject to planning permission. The 107ft rear garden has a south westerly aspect and there is a paved seating area with steps to lawn and further terrace beyond with two garden sheds. Brick paved herringbone driveway providing ample off road parking.
Property ref: 121_754_4234502
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56096557.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4234502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, West Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.