3 bedroom chalet for saleGreenacres, COLCHESTER
Sold STC £290,000
- Spacious Semi Detached Family Home
- Lounge & Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Attractive Gardens
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Close To North Station
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
This beautifully presented and spacious three bedroom semi detached property is situated on a spacious corner plot to the north of Colchester, within walking distance of Colchester's mainline train station. The property benefits from cloakroom, lounge, dining area, three bedrooms, gardens & garage.
Entrance Door To:
Storage cupboard, tiled floor, door to:
Spacious Entrance Hall
Laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, radiator, doors to:
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator.
Lounge 17' 2" x 10' 10" ( 5.23m x 3.30m )
Laminate flooring, feature fireplace with gas fire, radiator, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, opening to:
Dining Area 11' 7" x 8' ( 3.53m x 2.44m )
Laminate flooring, door to:
Kitchen 10' x 7' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.41m )
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, roll edge work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan, space for appliances, vinyl flooring, double glazed door to rear.
First Floor Accommodation
Airing cupboard, loft access, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 11' 6" ( 3.73m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, radiator, built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.58m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.73m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to side, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment and screen, low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, mostly tiled walls.
There is a lawned area to the front of the property and driveway providing off road parking. There is a Garage which measures 16' 3 x 8' 2 with automatic roller door to front, power and light.
The attractive rear garden commences with decked seating area and paved patio, the remainder being laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, all enclosed by panel fencing.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mile End Road, turn right onto Tall Trees, turn right onto Greenacres.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56097148.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.