3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTring Road, Aylesbury
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI
- ATTRACTIVE 1930'S SEMI
- BLOCK PAVED FRONT GARDEN
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE GATES LEADING TO GARAGE
- ROOM TO EXTEND
BROWN & MERRY An attractive 1930's bay fronted semi detached house on the sought after South Side of Aylesbury. The property offers good sized accommodation with plenty of potential to extend.
An attractive 1930's bay fronted semi detached house on the sought after South Side of Aylesbury. The property offers good sized accommodation with plenty of potential to extend. The property has a large rear garden, good space to the side and plenty of drive parking at the front.
Front door with feature lead light window, Stairs rising to first floor, under stairs cupboard.
Shower cubicle with electric shower, toilet, wash hand basin, radiator, frosted double glazed window to rear.
Lounge 13' 3" x 10' 11" ( 4.04m x 3.33m )
Curved bay window with views to front. Radiator, TV point and telephone point.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
Double glazed french doors to rear garden with window to sides and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.49m )
Wall and floor mounted units with worksurface over. Sink and drainer unit, under stairs larder cupboard ,double glazed window to side, door to lean to conservatory.
Single glazed wooden conservatory with a brick base, doors to rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front, radiators.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 11' 11" ( 3.76m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.39m )
Double glazed box bay to front.
Double glazed window to rear, panel bath, wash hand basin, toilet tiling to splash backs and radiator.
Block paved front garden providing plenty of off street parking, well stocked shrub border, double gates to side of the property providing vehicle access to garage.
Garage with up and over door.
Large size rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with mature fruit trees. The garden is lovely with a southerly aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56097247.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.