3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMarch Road, Wimblington, March
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Individual Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Lounge / Dining Room
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Generous Rear Gardens
GENEROUS PLOT *** Kitchen / Breakfast Room ** Lounge / Dining Room ** £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY ** Village Location
This detached bungalow is situated in the popular villlage of Wimblington, approximately 4 miles from the Town of March. The property benefits from three bedrooms, oil fired central heating, double glazed windows, lounge / dining room, fitted kitchen, generous rear gardens and garage. Please note, in the writers opinion, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size of accommodaiton on offer.
Textured and coved ceiling. Telephone point. Radiator.
Lounge 22' 2" max x 14' 9" max ( 6.76m max x 4.50m max )
Windows to front. Windows to side. Two radiators. TV & telephone point. Patio doors to garden. Textured and coved ceiling.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' 6" x 13' 2" plus door recess ( 4.11m x 4.01m plus door recess )
Fitted Kitchen. Two windows to rear. Two windows to side. Door to inner hall. Door to lounge. Double drainer sink. Double electric oven. Electric hob. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Radiator. Tiled floor. Textured and coved ceiling.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Window to rear. Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Radiator. Plumbing for washing machine. Textured and coved ceiling. Tiled floor.
Tiled floor .Textured and coved ceiling. Door to rear gardens. Built in storage unit.
Hall To Bedrooms
Loft access. Two radiators. Dado rail. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 12' 4" ( 4.17m x 3.76m )
Window to front. Radiator. Laminate floor. Textured and coved ceiling. TV point.
Bedroom Two 15' x 10' 3" plus door recess ( 4.57m x 3.12m plus door recess )
Two windows to front. Radiator. TV & telephone points. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 13' 7" x 13' 1" ( 4.14m x 3.99m )
(Currently being used as a games room) Double doors to hall. Windows to rear. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling. TV point.
Bathroom 11' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.36m )
Window to side. Radiator. Corner bath. Vanity wash hand basin with storage under. Extractor fan. Shaver point with light . Low level wc. Tiled walls. Textured and coved ceiling.
The property benefits from a private drive. There is vehicular access to the rear of the bungalow with a central pond used as a turning circle.
Rear gardens are laid to grass with shrubs bordering. Mature trees and shrubs inset. Drive to garage. Garden shed.
Integral Garage (17ft 4ins x 11ft) Up and over door. Electric and lighting laid on.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.