3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHolywell Lake, Wellington
Sold STC £225,000
- End Of Terrace Three Bedroom Cottage
- Two Reception Rooms & Utility Room
- Enclosed Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Parking
- Countryside Views
**CHARMING END OF TERRACE PROPERTY** **UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT**
This spacious three bedroom cottage is beautifully presented in the sought after village of Holywell Lake offering enclosed gardens and countryside views.
This attractive and very well presented three bedroom end of terrace cottage is situated in the delightful village of Holywell Lake. The property has been redesigned downstairs over the years and now provides spacious family accommodation. The cottage comprises cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, dining room to the ground floor with three double bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. The property further benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout, enclosed front and rear gardens with countryside views and a single garage in a block of three and further parking
Holywell Lake is a popular village with a public house and is situated within 3.5 miles of Wellington which offers a good selection of day to day shopping facilities. Access to the M5 motorway can be gained at junction 26 on the outskirts of the town. Taunton is within 12 miles of the property where excellent shopping, recreational and scholastic facilities can be found together with a main line rail link to London Paddington.
Front door opening to:
* Entrance Hall
Tiled flooring, access to lounge and cloakroom, understairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor, radiator.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled, tiled flooring, extractor fan, radiator.
* Lounge 14' 3" x 11' 1" ( 4.34m x 3.38m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, open multi fuel fireplace with wood surround and hearth, laminated wood flooring, telephone and television point, radiator, wooden door to:
* Dining Room 10' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.12m x 3.02m )
uPVC double glazed Velux window to rear, access to utility room, radiator.
* Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 6" Max x 17' 2" Max ( 4.42m Max x 5.23m Max )
Irregualr Room. uPVC double glazed window to rear, double patio door leading to garden, range of eye and base level cupboards and drawers, built in electric oven and hob with extractor cooker hood over, built in worktop grill, country style sink, space for fridge freezer, built in dishwasher.
* Utility Room 7' 3" x 6' 1" ( 2.21m x 1.85m )
uPVC double glazed door to side, tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine, boiler.
Loft hatch, access to all rooms.
* Bedroom One 14' 3" Inc Door Recess x 10' 8" Max ( 4.34m Inc Door Recess x 3.25m Max )
uPVC double glazed window to front, double built in wardrobe, radiator.
* Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.20m x 3.10m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, single built in wardrobe, radiator.
* Bedroom Three 18' 1" x 7' ( 5.51m x 2.13m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, double glazed Velux window to side, radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to front, bath with shower over, close coupled WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled, airing cupboard housing tank and wooden slatted shelves, radiator.
* Front Garden
Steps leading to front of the property, mainly laid to lawn, enclosed via wood fencing and wall. Stoned area and stone slabs leading to front door.
* Rear Garden
Stepped over three sections, first section stoned with flower pots, tresal fence, second section mainly laid to lawn, steps, shed, flower and shrub border, third section mainly laid to lawn. The whole garden is enclosed by wooden fencing.
Single up and over door in a nearby block.
From our Wellington office on the High Street, turn left and continue out of Wellington towards the A38. At the Beambridge Hotel turn right toward Holywell Lake. At the T Junction turn right and on entering the village Poppy Cottage can be found on the left hand side identified by our Fox and Sons for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56098477.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGT102813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Wellington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.