3 bedroom terraced house for saleLordsfield Place, Bradford
Sold STC £75,000
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Mid Terrace Property
- Benefits from a Conservatory
- Close To Local Amenities
- Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market is this 3/4 bedroom mid terrace property. This property is close to local schools, parks and shopping centre and benefits from been located just off Tong Street. Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market is this 3/4 bedroom mid terrace property. This property is close to local schools, parks and shopping centre and benefits from been located just off Tong Street. This property briefluy comprises of; lounge, kitchen conservatory. To the first floor is two is two bedrooms and house bathroom. To the second floor is two further bedrooms. Property benefits from UPVC double glazing window and gas central heating where specified. Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000
Lounge 16' 1" x 11' 2" Maximum ( 4.90m x 3.40m Maximum )
With UPVC double glazing window to the front,newly fitted double glazed door. Also benefits from gas central heating radiator, ceiling rose and cornice with newly fitted carpets
Kitchen 19' 1" x 9' 11" Plus alcove ( 5.82m x 3.02m Plus alcove )
Fully fitted kitchen with base and wall units incorporating a sink and drainer with mixer tap. Recently decorated with new lino and work surfaces which include a built in electric cooker with four ring electric hob with electric cooker hood over. Benefits from splash back tiling, gas central heating radiator and breakfast bar located under the alcove.
Conservatory 9' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.51m )
UPVC built with door to the rear garden and new carpeting
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 12' 10" Maximum ( 4.04m x 3.91m Maximum )
With UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, ceiling fan, new carpeting and under stair storage.
Occasional Bedroom Two 7' 6" x 6' ( 2.29m x 1.83m )
Benefits from new carpets and gas central heating radiator. Please note there is no window in this bedroom.
Fully fitted three piece bathroom with panel bath and shower over, wash hand basin and W/C. Room also benefits from storage cupboards, part tiled walls, UPVC double glazing window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" Maximum x 10' 11" ( 3.94m Maximum x 3.33m )
Located on the second floor, UPVC double glazing window to the front, new carpeting and gas central heating radiator. Please note, there is restricted head height in this room.
Bedroom Four 13' x 6' 5" ( 3.96m x 1.96m )
Sloping ceilings, new carpeting, gas central heating radiator and velux window. Please note, access to this room is via bedroom three and there is restricted head height.
Small yard to the front with gated access. To the rear is a yard area with wall boundaries and gated access. Also benefits from storage shed.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed down Wibsey High Street to Odsal Roundabout and take the second exit onto Rooley Avenue and proceed until Staithgate Roundabout. At Staithgate Rounadbout take the second exit onto Rooley Lane and continue until Dudley Hill Roundabout where you take the third exit on to Tong Street. Proceed until the right hand turning onto Lordsfield Place where the property is located on the right hand side easily identified by our sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56098495.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.