4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Christophers Drive, Oundle, Peterborough
Sold STC £350,000
- Close to town centre and amenities
- Very well presented throughout
- Four double bedrooms
- Enclosed garden backing onto fields
- Garage and driveway
- No forward chain
A very well presented house, close to Oundle town centre, with garage and driveway. No forward chain.
Stairs to first floor landing, doors to:
Fitted with two piece suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, extractor fan.
5.28m x 2.73m (17'4" x 8'11") plus recess. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, fitted electric double oven, built-in four ring electric ceramic hob with extractor hood over, window to rear, double doors opening to the rear garden.
2.58m x 1.60m (8'6" x 5'3"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, vent for tumble drier, door to side, door to garage.
5.18m x 3.55m (17' x 11'8") plus bay. Bay window to front, living flame effect gas fireplace with Adam style surround, double doors opening to dining room.
3.26m x 2.94m (10'8" x 9'8"). Window to rear.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Airing cupboard housing wall mounted gas boiler and with slatted shelving, access to loft, doors to:
4.09m x 3.66m (13'5" x 12'). Two windows to front, two built-in double wardrobes, door to:
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
Fitted with three-piece suite comprising recessed shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, extractor fan, opaque window to front.
3.76m x 2.51m (12'4" x 8'3") plus recess. Window to rear, built-in double wardrobe, door to family bathroom.
JACK AND JILL BATHROOM
With doors from the landing and from bedroom 2. Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and WC, extractor fan, opaque window to rear.
3.70m x 2.45m (12'2" x 8'). Window to rear, built-in double wardrobe.
4.70m x 2.58m (15'5" x 8'6"). Dormer window to front, built-in double wardrobe.
Situated in this most popular cul-de-sac location a short distance from the town centre and associated amenities, to the front of the property there is a lawned garden with driveway providing off road parking and leading to the garage. The is gated side access which leads to the enclosed rear garden which is enclosed by panelled fencing and comprises a paved patio seating area along the rear of the house opening to a good sized lawn and planted borders.
4.82m x 2.64m (15'10" x 8'8") max. With power and light connected. Electric remote controlled roller door. Internal door to utility room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56098702.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN201040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.