3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleYopps Green, Sevenoaks
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached Bungalow In a Private Hideaway
- Potential To Convert The Substantial Roof Space
- Stunning Views & Position
- Set Far Back From The Road
- In approx 8 Acres Of Garden, Pasture & Woodland TBV
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Dilapidated Static Home with Services
Bracketts are delighted to offer this detached bungalow situated in a tranquil position set well back from the road. The property offers scope for further expansion subject to planning permission and has the added benefit of outbuildings, stabling, garaging and a static home in need of replacement with services connected. The views that The Glade offers are stunning and lead through the valley and up to Grey Lady's Oast. The property stands in approximately 8 acres which incorporates garden, driveway, pasture and woodland and would appeal to those of an equestrian nature or those looking for a secluded position in a sought after location. The accommodation itself has been newly constructed in 2015 and comprises a spacious three bedroomed detached home with two bathrooms, living room, kitchen, dining room and utility room. We believe, subject to planning permission, that there is scope to convert the loft space to provide further accommodation to make a substantial home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56099713.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7096915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bracketts Chartered Surveyors, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.